12 self-care Christmas gift ideas to give your friends at work
You spend a lot of time with your coworkers. (Maybe sometimes even more than with your family!)
When it’s time to celebrate Christmas with coworkers…
- Do you want to give every woman in your department a little something?
- Need a gift for a White Elephant or Secret Santa party?
- Want to say, “Thanks for being you,” to your work besties?
The best gift for hard-working women is some comforting self-care.
(And, all of these sets are $32 or less!)
If this is your team’s work mantra, this is the gift set for you!
- Wooden "Everything is Figure-out-able" sign. (Perfect for desks!)
- Bergamot Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Spray
- Healing Elderberry Herbal Tea (4 premium tea sachets, brews 8 cups of tea)
- Plus a card of encouragement
Show your coworkers that you’re thankful for them with yummy comforting treats.
- “Cheers sweet friendship” tea towel
- Rice crispy treat pie on a stick
- Pumpkin spice marshmallow drink topper
- Personal “Thankful for you!” card, too
It gets busy at work. Give the gift of calm.
- Calming sweet vanilla & oat milk bath soak
- Soft & cozy socks (don’t you always need a pair of these!)
- Yummy chocolate truffle
- And a sweet holiday card
This kit says, “You’re strong like coffee.” And what better compliment can you get?
- City Girl blonde roast ground coffee
- “Strong Like My Coffee” mug
- Plus your choice of an encouragement card
A bath bomb, coffee bomb, and lip balm. Celebrate your bomb work friend with simple comforts throughout her day.
- Cashmere bath bomb
- Coffee creamer bomb (choose vanilla or hazelnut)
- Fall-flavored (like pumpkin spice and apple cider) lip balms
- Plus, a personal “Thankful for You!” card
(Note: Just a few of these left, so order now if you want one.)
When you just need small tokens of self-care, here are few of our faves!
- Personalized drink tumblers (just put all the names in the note section at the checkout screen!)
- Sweet vanilla + oat milk calming bath soak
- Luxe cashmere bath bomb
- Soft and cozy socks
- Pretty pens (to plot out all the big work plans!)
- Boozy brunch and lavender lemon lip balms
- A fun canvas tote for all of her stuff!
Christmas is an excellent time of year to show the women you work with how much they mean to you. And we’d be honored to help you do it.
** Note: We have these items in stock now! We’ve had some issues with our supply chain, though, and have been advised that there may be delays in getting additional products over the holidays.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these comforting gifts, buy them now. We can always delay shipping–just add a note to your order at the checkout screen. **
Also, if you need corporate gifts or large gift orders, I can help!
Please call/text 847-308-5234 me (Shelly) to get started.
At Taylor Lee, we believe in the power of comfort and support.
That's why we take the time to curate and develop the most comfortable items the best smelling candles, the most luxurious bath soaks, the coziest clothing, and the most delicious treats.
Whether you're comforting a friend who just had some bad news, sending a care package to your mom, or want to spread some cozy love, we have something for you.
Sign up for our Comfort Club in the footer of our home page and get 10% off your first order!
You’ll also get:
- Exclusive discounts.
- Updated on new items!
- Advice and tips for comforting the people you love in joy and sorrow.