At Taylor Lee Comfort, we’re all about comfort in every aspect of our lives—in our homes, what we wear, self care—and, most importantly, how we take care of each other.
We believe in comforting sorrow but also joy.
Sometimes, it’s hard to know what to say. So, we’ve compiled a list of comforting words for any occasion.
Comforting in sorrow
- I’m here for you.
- What can I do to help?
- It’s okay to feel whatever you’re feeling.
- I’m so sorry. Thank you for telling me.
- I’m thinking about you.
- My heart breaks for you. I know how much this meant to you.
- I care about you and want to help in any way I can.
- You are very important to me, and I hope you know that nothing will ever change that.
- If I could take this pain from you, I would.
- I can’t imagine what you’re feeling, but I’m here to listen.
- Can I continue to check in on you?
- Even though things are rough right now, I want you to know that you have people that care about you.
- Losing someone is so difficult.
- It’s okay if you aren’t feeling your best.
- I would feel the same way.
- It’s so unfair that you’re going through this.
- They will be missed.
- Can I hug you?
- You don’t have to suffer in silence.
- I know this has been difficult. How are you doing?
- Tell me more.
- I know this is painful.
- I wish I could take away the pain.
- I am here to listen.
- I want you to feel supported and loved.
- I know you’re under a ton of stress right now, I’d like to bring dinner over.
- I’ll understand if you want to take some time for yourself. Do whatever you need to feel better.
- When is your next appointment? I’m going to drive you.
- I’m so sorry you’re experiencing this. You don’t have to go through it alone.
- They are part of your family and will always be in our hearts.
- Please be kind to yourself.
- I’ve got your back.
- Nothing I can say can change this, but I’m here for you.
- I hope your recovery is as swift and painless as possible.
- I believe in you and your strength.
Keep in mind that women who are struggling often need someone to listen. There’s no need to offer specific advice unless asked. And always keep sensitive conversations confidential.
Comforting in joy
- You deserve this!
- I see you doing all the things!
- You are doing great!
- I’m so proud to be your friend.
- I always knew you’d do amazing things.
- You deserve to celebrate.
- Here’s to you and your wonderfulness!
- I know you worked hard for this.
- You were meant for this!
- You are so brave.
- I admire your strength!
- Let’s celebrate magnificent you!
- You’re such a rockstar.
- I can’t wait to see all the incredible things you’ll accomplish.
- You are so worthy of this success.
- You’re a great mom. You know that, right?
- You continue to amaze me.
- You are one of the smartest women I know.
We must not forget to provide comfort in times of joy—promotions, birthdays, starting a business, going back to school, giving birth, babies graduating, getting a new job, anniversaries, volunteering—all the great things.
Let's take care of each other. Helping the women in our lives through the good times and the times that are tough is what we do best.
At Taylor Lee, we believe in the power of comfort and support.
We take the time to curate and develop the most comfortable items, the best smelling candles, the most luxurious bath soaks, the coziest clothing, and the most delicious treats.
Whether you're comforting a friend who just had some bad news, sending a care package to your mom, or want to spread some cozy love, we have something for you.
Sign up for our Comfort Club (in the footer of our home page) and get 10% off your first order!
You’ll also get:
- Exclusive discounts
- Updated on new items!
- Advice and tips for comforting the people you love in joy and sorrow