We believe in sending gifts that give long-lasting comfort to our loved ones.
Gifts that help her take care of herself.
Gifts that let her know that you’re there for her in a memorable way.
Gifts that say, “Here’s a little something that will make you feel warm, cozy, and loved—because you are.”
Here are some of our favorite gifts to comfort her:
Something to help her take care of herself.
Remember what it’s like to experience loss? You’re crying all the time. It feels like nothing will ever be the same. You’re not sure you’ll ever be able to move on.
Our “So Sorry for your Loss” comfort kit includes:
- Soothing lavender eye pillow to relieve tired eyes
- Chamomile Comfort herbal tea tin for warmth
- Moisturizing Lavender Lemon lip balm
- Soft & Snuggly Linen candle for a calming environment
- So Sorry For Your Loss encouragement card
Send hugs when you can’t give them in person.
It’s hard to be away from someone going through something hard. You want to be there and give her a giant hug to comfort her. When it’s not possible to hug her in person, send her a hug in the form of chocolate.
Our “Sending Hugs” comfort kit includes:
- Soft & fluffy socks
- Sweet Friendship scented candle
- Gourmet dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel “Sending hugs your way” bar
She’s in your prayers.
Sometimes when you’re feeling sad, it helps to write your thoughts down. Get them out of your head. And look for comfort through prayer.
Our “Lifting You Up in Prayer” comfort kit includes:
- "For I know the plans I have for you" fabric journal
- Serenity herbal tea tin
- Luxe bath bomb
- "Lifting You Up in Prayer" encouragement card
Wrap her in warmth.
When you’re feeling bad, it can feel better when you’re wrapped up and snuggled in something.
The “Warm and Cozy” comfort kit includes:
- Light blush pink and camel super soft scarf
- Serenity herbal tea tin
- Pure clover honey stir stick
- Encouragement card
Remind her that she’s got this.
There’s something about the words, “You got this,” that feels empowering. They have a way of making you believe that you have the strength to recover.
The “You Got This” comfort kit includes:
- Devotional to equip and empower her
- Chamomile Comfort herbal tea tin
- Soft & cozy socks
- "You are simply Amazing" encouragement card
Tell her how much she’s loved.
Sometimes a good old-fashioned card with a personal note telling her how much she’s loved will help ease her pain.
Long-lasting, memorable, warm, and cozy comfort is what we’re all about. Let us help your loved ones through their tough times.
At Taylor Lee, we believe in the power of comfort and support.
That's why we take the time to curate and develop the most comfortable items the best smelling candles, the most luxurious bath soaks, the coziest clothing, and the most delicious treats.
Whether you're comforting a friend who just had some bad news, sending a care package to your mom, or want to spread some cozy love, we have something for you.
Sign up for our Comfort Club (in the footer of our home page) and get 10% off your first order!
You’ll also get:
- Exclusive discounts
- Updated on new items!
- Advice and tips for comforting the people you love in joy and sorrow