The ultimate list to give comfort to your loved ones on Friendsgiving
Whether you have an actual Friendsgiving dinner, a virtual celebration, or a traditional Thanksgiving meal with family, we have comforting gifts for the women you love.
Complete with a bath bomb, coffee bomb, and lip balm, this gift set is perfect for celebrating your bomb friend with simple comforts throughout her day.
Cashmere bath bomb
- Coffee creamer bomb (choose vanilla or hazelnut)
- Fall-flavored (like pumpkin spice and apple cider) lip balms
- Plus, a personal “Thankful for You!” card
(Note: Less than a handful of these sets left, so order now if you want one.)
What’s a better way to say “thank you” or show your appreciation than with yummy comfort treats?
- “Cheers to Sweet Friendship” tea towel
- Rice crispy treat pie on a stick
- Pumpkin spice marshmallow drink topper
- Personal “Thankful for you!" card, too
If you can’t be there in person (or even if you can!), one of the best ways to show your love is with a hug!
- Sweet friendship soy candle with a subtle fruity fragrance
- Cozy socks!
- Premium sea salt caramel dark chocolate bar
- And a personalized card
Pretty and cozy–this gift set is perfect for curling up on the couch with a classic chick flick.
- Blush pink and camel-colored super soft scarf
- Herbal tea tin with six sachets
- Real clover honey stir stick
- Personalized holiday card
It’s like walking around your house in a warm, soft cloud.
- Faux fur sheepskin
- Creamy ivory color
- One size fits most
- Soles are water-resistant if you need to go outside to grab the mail
A little throwback to warmer weather and for a relaxing vibe around the holidays, this gift set is a whole calm mood.
- Super soft, oversized palm leaf blanket
- Ceramic jewelry dish (or use it for whatever, we don’t judge!)
- Clean palms eucalyptus lavender hand sanitizer
- Card of encouragement
Friendsgiving is a great time of year to share comforts of joy or sorrow with the women in your life that might need a reminder of how much they are loved.
** We have these items in stock now! We’ve had some issues with our supply chain, though, and have been advised that there may be delays in getting additional products over the holidays.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these comforting gifts, buy them now. We can always delay shipping–just add a note to your order at the checkout screen. **
At Taylor Lee, we believe in the power of comfort and support.
That's why we take the time to curate and develop the most comfortable items the best smelling candles, the most luxurious bath soaks, the coziest clothing, and the most delicious treats.
Whether you're comforting a friend who just had some bad news, sending a care package to your mom, or want to spread some cozy love, we have something for you.
You’ll also get:
- Exclusive discounts.
- Updated on new items!
- Advice and tips for comforting the people you love in joy and sorrow.