Let’s be comfortable this Christmas.
And, let’s gift comfort this Christmas.
Here’s your gift guide for giving cozy comfort this holiday season to the women you care about—your mom, sister, aunt, cousin, neighbor, friend. (And, we won’t even tell if you end up gifting them to yourself!)
The comfort of a good night (and relaxing day.)
Be comfortable in this lounge wear and slipper set doing all the holiday things or taking a nap. You deserve a nap (or forty.)
- Buttery soft cool gray bamboo lounge wear set with a short sleeve top and drawstring pants with satin trim. Cozy but cooling, phenomenally soft, and ultra-comfortable. Available in sizes small, medium, large and extra-large.
- Faux sheepskin creamy ivory fur crossover slippers are cozy and comfy. The bottom soles are water-resistant for indoor/outdoor wear. One size fits most (like socks!)
- Plus, we'll include a holiday card.
What’s more comfortable than a pair of thick, cozy socks after a calming bath?
- Soft & cozy socks (don’t you always need a pair of these!)
- Calming sweet vanilla & oat milk bath soak
- Yummy chocolate truffle
- And a lovely holiday card
Curl up with a cup of tea in cozy socks swaddled in an “I love you” blanket while watching a movie.
- “I Love You” super soft large blanket
- Healing elderberry herbal tea tin (contains four sachets)
- Pair of soft & cozy socks
- A card of encouragement
Stir in some sweetness wrapped in a soft, pretty, cozy scarf with a cup of tea, listening to holiday music reading your newest mystery.
- Super soft blush pink and camel-colored scarf
- Serenity herbal tea tin with six sachets
- Pure clover honey stir stick
- Personalized holiday card
Curling up on the couch at home is the best. But it’s even better when you have the softest blanket and coffee with creamer bombs.
- Softest, coziest luxe throw blanket (in blush pink, snowy white, or silver bells gray)
- Two coffee creamer bombs
- Four leather with gold foil drink coasters
- And a holiday card
Here are a few of our favorite pieces of comfy clothing, too.
- This roomy creamy mocha sweatshirt is soft and comfortable.
- Keep your ears warm (and sparkly) with this soft, fleece-lined headband in icy blue or snowy white.
- Stay warm with this cool gray luxe faux fur scarf.
- Toes stay warm and cozy in these soft socks.
In the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, it’s essential to stay comfortable and warm. And giving the gift of warmth and comfort is sure to bring joy to the giver and recipient.
** We have these items in stock now! We’ve had some issues with our supply chain, though, and have been advised that there may be delays in getting additional products over the holidays.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these comforting gifts, buy them now. We can always delay shipping–just add a note to your order at the checkout screen. **
At Taylor Lee, we believe in the power of comfort and support.
That's why we take the time to curate and develop the most comfortable items the best smelling candles, the most luxurious bath soaks, the coziest clothing, and the most delicious treats.
Whether you're comforting a friend who just had some bad news, sending a care package to your mom, or want to spread some cozy love, we have something for you.
Sign up for our Comfort Club (in the footer of our home page) and get 10% off your first order!
You’ll also get:
- Exclusive discounts.
- Updated on new items!
- Advice and tips for comforting the people you love in joy and sorrow.